sâmbătă, 29 mai 2010

RIP Dennis Hopper

a venit si ziua asta! Parca de-aia a plouat in halul asta ! dude man Sir Dennis Hopper is gone ! Finally gone la 74 de ani impliniti pe 17 mai ! Live to Ride-Ride to Live ! The Legend resets now !

a doua noastra intilnire, pe aeroportul din Nisa, 14 mai 2008 !

azi dimineata ma uitam la Warren Zevon, The Wind, inainte de a muri, cu piesa Keep Me in Your Heart. This is for you, Easy Rider, Mad Dog Morgan :), The Last Movie !

Shadows are falling and I'm running out of breath
Keep me in your heart for awhile

If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less
Keep me in your heart for awhile

When you get up in the morning and you see that crazy sun
Keep me in your heart for awhile

There's a train leaving nightly called when all is said and done
Keep me in your heart for awhile
(...)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu